The Commercial Team at HR Services Scotland continue to work on improved service provision while considering the needs of our clients.
Our business continuity plan has been designed with customer requirements at the forefront and we are delighted to announce that we have developed a remote solution to continue to support organisations working towards ISO certification.
We have incorporated the use of secured conferencing and cloud based technology into our pre-certification assessment activities so that the project build and maintenance reflects a work smarter approach.
The standards we support are as follows:
ISO 9001 – Quality Management System
ISO 14001 – Environmental Management System
ISO 27001 – Information Security Management System
ISO 45001 – Health and Safety Management System
BRC Global Standards – Packaging Materials Issue 6
Our services include the following:
- Initial remote consultation to discuss the scope of the project
- Three part gap analysis including remote interview, desktop audit and gap summary report.
- Project plan
- Site visit / virtual tour of the premises
- System build
- Implementation and training
- Internal Audit
- Engagement of certification body
- Support through Stage 1 assessment
- Support through Stage 2 assessment
- Maintenance and support packages available
HR Services Scotland deliver bespoke management systems utilising current best practices within the organisation and structure the management system in line with the clauses of the standards therefore any organisation looking to bolt on an additional standard at a later date can do so with ease utilising the common clause arrangements previously set out.
For organisations working towards more than one standard, our in-house team can offer an integrated management system enabling the organisation to work from one system.
There are many benefits to securing UKAS accredited certification including the following:
- Provision of quality products and services consistently
- Work smart approach
- Be considered for work by quality lead supply chains
- Demonstrate your commitment to quality to your customers and supply chain
- Demonstrate compliance of statutory and regulatory requirements
- Approval by the UK’s National Accreditation Body – UKAS.
For more information, please call us on 0800 6522610.