Health & Safety Consultants Scotland
Ensure that your business is fully compliant with an audit from trusted Health and Safety Consultants in the UK
Health and Safety is a vital concern for all employers because complying with Health and Safety legislation is the law. Implementing health and safety policies/procedures and carrying out risk assessments/safe systems of work keep your employees safe whilst at work which ultimately keeps your business safe. If you do not comply with Health and Safety legislation, a regulator body, such as the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) may take action against you and your business.
HR Services Scotland can carry out a Health and Safety audit of your existing Health and Safety systems or arrangements to identify gaps and ensure that your business is complying with the relevant workplace health and safety regulations.
Our specialists become an extension of your management team by adopting a feet on the ground approach. We work alongside your team to ensure your business complies with regulations and has access to specialist support whenever you need it.
Specialists in Shielding Businesses
HR Services Scotland will generate a comprehensive Health and Safety audit report and an action plan with practical advice to address any breaches of legislation. HR Services Scotland can then assist you with meeting these Health and Safety requirements.
Our dedicated and knowledgeable Health and Safety team is ready to advise & support you on any queries and concerns that you may have.
Health and Safety Services
At HR Services Scotland, our Health and Safety team will be on hand to support you and your business in ensuring that you as an employer are aware of your specific duties under the Health and Safety at Work etc. Act 1974.
HR Services Scotland offers expert knowledge & advice and tailored services to support you with all Health and Safety matters. Some of our services are listed below, however, this list is not exhaustive:
- Initial Health and Safety compliance audit followed by an annual Health and Safety audit to ensure compliance is maintained
- Unlimited telephone and email advice
- Developing a working Health and Safety management system for a safe workplace
- Creation of a Health and Safety policy and other related policies/procedures
- Creation of accident/incident reporting procedures
- Conducting accident/incident investigations
- Carrying out a Fire Risk Assessment and/or providing fire safety advice
- Completing Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) assessments
- Online Health and Safety training for employees in the workplace
- Building and delivering bespoke workplace Health and Safety training packages for you and your employees
- Preparation of Risk Assessments & Method Statements
- Specific on-site inspections with comprehensive action plans/reports and advice to improve health and safety in the workplace
Our expert team helps reduce risk whilst providing hands-on support & advice to UK-based businesses throughout a variety of industries.
Their expertise and pragmatic approach ensure your business faces fewer risks and is always up to date with important changes in legislation.
Health & Safety Accreditations
If you are not registered with relevant Safety Schemes in Procurement (SSIP) such as CHAS, Constructionline, SafeContractor, etc., you may find that certain clients, organisations and local authority frameworks will exclude you from their approved contractors and tender lists altogether.
HR Services Scotland can assist your business in achieving the relevant Health and Safety accreditations or other Safety Schemes in Procurement (SSIP) applications.
For outsourced Health and Safety services, choose HR Services Scotland as your health and safety consultants in the UK.
For additional information on any of the above, please do not hesitate to contact HR Services Scotland on 0800 652 2610 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.